Being that this month has been slow for updates, let’s really take a look at what it takes to fix your Google update ridden site from being hit by panda and penguin.
- Remove links that are not on good websites or are in bad neighborhoods by any means necessary
- Make sure there are no hidden links on websites linking in to you or your links are not hidden. This is a big No No.
- Blog rolls are iffy so only keep the ones that are relevant to your niche
- Make sure the links sound real like an editorial link and are not just keyword anchor text links
- Product pages should have unique content written on the page about the product
- 250-350 words should be long enough for this content
- Make real page titles like something you would read in a magazine
- Don’t do this Keyword 1 | Keyword 2 or Keyword, Keyword, Keyword
- MAKE IT REAL!
- Once again MAKE IT REAL!
- Having your keyword in there twice is ok, but imagine if you had several different types of keywords in there or synonyms. Now were talking.
- If you feel it should be there leave it there
- I would not recommend linking out in this section unless it a no follow link
- Link out in your content
That’s all I can think of for now, but I am sure I will be revisiting my blog to talk about a Google update for this month. So I will add more tips then.